Introducing Dais: the first AI-powered fashion NFT ecosystem set to revolutionize the fashion industry. The presale launched on April 11, anticipated CEX listing in Q2 2023. Use promo code GRABDAIS20 during the beta presale & unlock a dazzling 20% bonus!
Dais platform merges cutting-edge blockchain technology with fashion, revolutionizing the way individuals and brands shop for, manage, and wear their fashion NFTs. With Dais, users can create their custom digital wear clothing items and non-fungible tokens that are ready to be worn and traded in the metaverse through the use of live cameras and augmented reality (AR).
Dais makes creating and selling digital garments as easy and straightforward as possible, enabling users to choose from a variety of ready-to-go textures, colors, and logos, as well as an opportunity to create custom ones from scratch.
The key features of the Dais ecosystem include:
- AI-Powered Try-On: use your mobile camera or even your favorite photos to wear your exclusive digital clothes in the metaverse.
- NFT Design Studio: using Dais to create fashion NFT is akin to playing with bricks: you can choose from a variety of textures, shapes, and colors to create a unique and inimitable piece of digital wear.
- Decentralized Exchange: Dais DEX is a decentralized exchange that functions like a bank entity and provides holders with the ability to swap independently to buy DAIS tokens directly and convert their winning rewards to other forms of currency. It also serves as a foundation layer for all activities in the ecosystem, integrating the NFT marketplace, games, and other apps.
- Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs): each item created by Dais users is issued in the form of an NFT that lives on the blockchain forever and can be traded or exchanged with other creators.
- Sustainability: the platform puts a great emphasis on the sustainability of its product, greatly reducing the carbon footprint left by the traditional fashion industry. Bringing fashion to the metaverse eliminates waste and overproduction, making it an eco-friendly alternative to fast fashion consumption.
- Creator Incentives: Dais platform encourages creators to contribute their unique designs with creator royalties that reward novelty and originality.
What is a DAIS token?
Since its launch on April 11, DAIS has attracted significant investment and attention from investors eager to secure tokens for the new fashion project. Dais is an ERC-20 token that has a maximum supply of 20 billion, with 50% of the supply allocated for sale across four equal rounds. The other half has been set aside for future CEX listings (11%), burn mechanisms (20%), DEX liquidity (10%), and marketing campaigns (9%).
The first round of presale is already live. Users can buy DAIS with ETH or USDT from the project’s website. Once the round is over, users will be able to claim their presale tokens on a claim page. So far, 222 million out of 2 billion DAIS were already sold, trading at $0.0005, with $0.001 being the next price target for the Dais team.
“Technology and its intersection with fashion is quickly becoming an entirely new vertical where brands and consumers have an opportunity to interact and engage seamlessly between the physical and digital worlds. And it is an intersection that customers are readily engaging in and driving the demand and innovation forward very quickly as a result,” said Lucas Till, Head of Product at Dais.
Visit DAIS Presale