Blockchain Expo, the flagship event for Web3, and a part of the leading global technology exhibition and conference, TechEx, is returning!
With over 150 speakers and more than 200 exhibitors, it is set to take place on September 26-27 at Strandzuid Boathouse in Amsterdam, Netherlands. This is your unique opportunity to gain insights into the latest trends in DeFi, cryptocurrencies, digital assets, Web3 applications, gaming, the metaverse, and blockchain for business.
This year, the conference, sponsored by Lama, Coinbase, Zanders, and other top-notch companies, hosts six co-located events. In addition to the blockchain happenings, TechEx is orchestrating concurrent events covering cybersecurity, cloud computing, edge technology, AI, big data, IoT, and digital transformation, all within the same venue and schedule, simplifying attendees' access to a broad spectrum of cutting-edge technological domains.
Anticipate a diverse global gathering of over 6,000 participants, spanning CTOs, innovation and tech leaders, IT directors, developers, startups, government officials, investors, venture capitalists, and other tech enthusiasts.
Some of the speakers you do not want to miss this year are:
- James Morek, Head of Bank and Asset Manager Sales, EMEA, Coinbase
- Cyrille Magnetto, VP Innovation, AXA France
- Kerstin Eimers, Lead Future Tech Web3, T-Systems International
- Thomas Endress, Executive Director of EMD Digital, Merck
- Maximus Ndaboka, Global Enterprise Data Management Transformation Manager, PepsiCo
Meanwhile, some of the prominent exhibitors participating in Blockchain Expo Europe 2023 are:
- Leading global cybersecurity leader Palo Alto Networks
- Giant of the technological industry Bosch
- Developer of innovative IoT solutions EVALAN
- ICT and digitalization expert Huawei
and many others including Cloudflare, GitHub, IBM, Elsevier, and ImmuniWeb.
On the first day of the expo, from 6:00 to 9:30 PM, you will have a chance to unwind and connect during a networking party, which will be a perfect moment to exchange insights from the day and embrace fresh business prospects in a laid-back ambiance.
Registration for the event and more details about the tickets, which are offered in three editions: Ultimate Pass, Two Day Gold, and Free Expo Pass are available at blockchain-expo.com. Hurry up and you may get a chance to grab a 25% discount on your booking.
Do not miss a chance to get equipped with the knowledge necessary to thrive in the ever-evolving Web3 industry!